background img

The New Stuff

HAO LING Tea: Why I Drink Gallons

I am rather a coffee drinker, but recently my consumption has become far too intense for my body (in my best days I can drink up to 6 elongated in one morning). So I decided to start a detox and change my routine: coffee is now booked in the morning, and the day I drink the tea!


In the culture of tea, the leaves are never rinsed, unlike fruit & vegetables we eat. It is, therefore, essential to my mind consume tea from organic agriculture if we don't need to drink pesticide juice!
Must be able to consume throughout the day
- Must help me digest & burn fat!

Theaflavins contained in some teas, including tea Pu-Erh (fermented) act on the intestine which plays a role in fat absorption.



So right now I'm testing the tea Hao Ling® of teas Pagoda , with two cups a day. I drink it without sugar, without milk and lemon as it deteriorates its antioxidant action.

Among its features:

  • it is organic and grows in mountains in gardens maintained between 1200 and 1800 meters in the mountains of Yunnan
  • it is a tea put-her , post-fermented, it gets better with time
  • it is rich in antioxidants due to its selective collection
  • it has beneficial effects on lipid accumulation . Also, a study in collaboration with the ARMA 
  • (Association for Medical Research in Paris Asian) shows a significant decrease of cholesterol and triglycerides after 2 months consumption of 1 liter of Hao Ling daily.



It is delicious ! It has a small subtle woody taste & to die for!
So I'm trying to get addicted! And then you, you're more tea or coffee?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts